First and foremost, we hope all of you are staying healthy and exercising proper caution during the coronavirus outbreak. While we all are concerned with business interests during this crisis, our first focus, like many of you, is on our immediate and most precious assets: our friends and family.
Next comes the task of keeping the lights on. We are here to help you do just that! Certified CIO has shared with our partners our posted company policy as it applies to COVID-19 here. Please take a look and feel free adapt it to your situation as is useful.
If you’re running into IT trouble or inefficiency in these challenging times, we can help!
Please ask us about:
- Assisting with configuration and setup for remote tele-work
- Suggesting alternative ways of providing the same services you do today via tools such as Unused Office 365 features: Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Scheduler, third-party solutions like Zoom, 3CX, and LogMeIn, among others.
- Assisting with creation of an Incident Response plan to address the major business operation items.
- Pointing out how to leverage tools and systems you already have available but have previously not used.
- Shifting in-office servers and line-of-business applications on desktops or phone systems to the cloud.
- Helping clients identify costs-savings in internet connections, line-of-business applications or processes.
- Providing training to your staff
Please feel free to reach out to us with questions! Stay safe, and wash your hands!