You wouldn’t expect your cell phone or home computer to last for 20 years, so why does your business expect computers and hardware to last forever? A hardware replacement program can completely transform the way that you get work done. What is a hardware replacement program and what are the core benefits?
Hardware Replacement Program 101
Hardware replacement programs are designed to swap out old and outdated hardware for new and more effective versions. Depending on the needs of your business, a hardware replacement program could mean staggering the purchasing of new PCs for all of your employees over the course of a year or proactively monitoring your server equipment to replace hardware before it no longer performs. Certified CIO offers hardware monitoring that keeps track of what you have and compares it to your job requirements, your budget, current security standards and available technology.
Why is a Hardware Replacement Program Perfect for Your Business?
Hardware replacement programs ensure that:
- Your business will not experience downtime as a result of an old or out-of-date piece of hardware breaking
- Your business will be less vulnerable to malware and viruses that prey on older computers
- Your network will run as quickly as possible, allowing employees to get more done in the same amount of time
- You have access to the latest software, software updates and operating system updates
- Your hardware provides adequate storage for your files and documents
- You will never need to worry about your network, hardware and IT!
Partner with Certified CIO for Your Hardware Replacement Program Needs
Are you ready to get your IT in order? Certified CIO offers proactive remote monitoring and maintenance to keep your business’s entire network working at optimal health and speed. We take a proactive approach to ensure that minor issues never become major emergencies. Call us today at 443-283-0666 and learn how we can help you to upgrade your hardware and software to keep your business in great shape!